Ivan Bladimir Kuna Cruz
Hanes Brand Inc. Confecciones EL Pedregal - El Salvador
Professional with 19 years of experience in modern management of manufacturing companies (cutting, sewing and finishing) clothing (pants, shirt, Underwear, Active wear, casual wear, in different types of fabric, Knitt, woven, lycra , spandex etc) for different brands (Dickies, Vamity Fair, Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, Lacoste, Reebok, Nike) in functional areas of operations, production, engineering.
• Proven ability to produce profits and operating results in complex environments with high challenges, providing superior sustained performance combining strategic vision, results-oriented analysis and based on strong focus on the implementation of activities that add value to the supply chain.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills, leadership RBI and developer resources and managerial staff in applying management techniques such as Couching and Mentoring.
• Extensive experience in the administration and performance of the "Global Supply Chain"
• Comprehensive experience in the implementation and management systems of linear and modular production.
• Implementation of continuous improvement projects and cost reduction using lean manufacturing tools and Six Sigma.
• Solid knowledge in productivity indicators as balanced scorecard, TPM system, daily management and implementation of quality management system. (ISO).
• Certificate in GSD.
• Extensive experience in reducing operational costs through effective productivity and effective control analysis and inventory management
MBA with specialization in Supply Chain Aden Business School, 2015 expected.
Industrial Engineer (Universidad Centroamericana Jose Simeon Canas) El Salvador, 1996
Certified and accredited in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. IECS group. 2015
GSD certificate. 2010
Diploma in Textile processing and preparation. Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana.2013
Diploma in TPM (Productivity,) 2006
Diploma in Lean Manufacturing (Productivity) 2006
AAMT certificate (Kurt Salmon Associates